A rewarding career is waiting for you when you join our team in Albury Wodonga as our newest Osteopath. A guaranteed full-time salary of $70K-100K++ will be offered to the successful applicant.
Why join us
Experience what it is like to work in a culture-based clinic, having fun every day you go to work. Here are five of our top benefits.
- Experience our version of full time work – be hands on for 32 hours still be paid for 38.
- Work in a supportive community-based environment where you are nurtured and allowed to grow the way you want to as a practitioner.
- Learn more, more often, with mentoring sessions on offer to help you achieve your full potential.
- Play a key role in our local community, treating clients and building real connections.
- Access our fully equipped rehab space, including shockwave machine and game changing assessment technology; the AxIT system.
What you can expect
Reporting directly to our owner, who is also a qualified and practicing Osteopath, you will learn start-to-finish Osteopathy. This means we will help you:
- Enhance your hands-on treatment, focused on the best possible clinical outcomes.
- Develop a more thorough understanding of injury management.
- Take your assessment and treatment to the next level with a fully equipped rehab space and world-leading assessment technology.
- Discover skills that take you beyond the treatment room.
- Be part of a small team treating every client as an individual.
What we’re looking for
- You’re a qualified practitioner looking to reach your full potential in an environment that is caring, empowering and promotes enjoyment of your chosen profession.
- You enjoy learning, listening and educating. In our mind, the most important parts of being a highly-skilled therapist.
- You enjoy an incredibly happy, healthy team environment, where everyone’s opinion is valued.
- You want to be the best version of yourself.
- You enjoy building genuine rapport with your clients and offering the best care and education for their lifestyle.
Established in 2014, we (Sports & Spinal) have grown to become the largest Osteopathic practice in the Albury Wodonga region, now including Corowa. Due to overwhelming community support, we simply can’t keep up with demand. Why? Because we treat everyone like we would want to be treated. We actually care.
How to apply
This is a full-time position offering a minimum of $70,000, with time to be split between our Albury and Wodonga clinics.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and fill your true potential, apply today. All we need is your resume. If you truly want to stand out from the crowd, a few short paragraphs in a cover letter will help us get to know you better.
If the above information leaves you wanting to know more, or you’re interested in part-time or casual work, reach out to our director Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 25/8/23